Suitable Water block for Gigabyte 2070 Super windforce OC

Jose Antonio

Hello, good morning, you have a stock of water for: Gigabyte RTX 2070 Super Windforce OC 3x 8G (GV-N207SWF3OC-8GD)

Regards.

Metropolis34

Support
Staff member
To have stock at the moment is a wonderfull thing really :) We are trying hard to get stock on those blocks within this or begining of the next month.

Metropolis34

Support
Staff member
I really dont understand why no one produces a block for it :unsure: But on the other side i am glad because only we have this baby ^^
I also have to admit that the price-performance ratio of this graphics card is very good.

OldSchoolShawn

I really dont understand why no one produces a block for it :unsure: But on the other side i am glad because only we have this baby ^^
I also have to admit that the price-performance ratio of this graphics card is very good.
I can only assume that manufacturers never thought there would be enough of a demand to make one for this specific card. Everyone I've found usually only makes their blocks for the reference cards, with some making a few for the ASUS ROG card. I'm glad that Alphacool has decided to produce this block. I've heard many good things about Alphacool products, and I feel alot better knowing I'm not getting one from some un-known company. As popular as the card seems to be this should be really good for Alphacool :cool:. I definitely agree on the price to performace ratio. I'm extremely happy with this card and it performs well. I'm hoping to squeeze a little more performance out of it with this block. I'm really looking forward to getting it in the machine and tested.

Jose Antonio

Good afternoon, thanks for your quick response.

I am waiting for you to get in stock the liquid cooling CPU Alphacool Eisbaer Aurora 360 - Digital RGB.
My graphics card is Gigabyte RTX 2070 Super Windforce OC 3x 8G (GV-N207SWF3OC-8GD).

My question is: if I add the liquid block for the aforementioned graphics card, would it work well?

Thank you!

bonnydutcher

The reason is actually very obvious.

It clocks e few MHz higher than the reference card.
Its quite allot cheaper than a Nvidia refrence card, and it offers a good cooling solution.

The only downside is that it's a big card, although not that big by today's standards.

My current watercooled setup doesn't fit in my h500i just because of the size of the card.

Metropolis34

Support
Staff member

I am waiting for you to get in stock the liquid cooling CPU Alphacool Eisbaer Aurora 360 - Digital RGB.
My graphics card is Gigabyte RTX 2070 Super Windforce OC 3x 8G (GV-N207SWF3OC-8GD).

My question is: if I add the liquid block for the aforementioned graphics card, would it work well?

Thank you!
Yes it will fit and work also but still not on stock mate :( Maybe by the end of this month.

Jose Antonio

Thank you!

We are in touch,

Thank you.

Last edited: