Suitable Water block for Gigabyte 2070 Super windforce OC

pepdebollox

I've just looked at the DHL website and it shows Aus is open from Europe just with 4 extra days in transit?? UPS website doesn't say anything about not being able to deliver to Australia??

Last edited:

Phelixx

Hey again,

so now we know that the block is coming for sure.
Will this somehow fit with an Eisbär AiO or should i rather wait until an extra Eiswolf Version comes out?

Thanks c:

RRNNTT

Looking at the first picture of the block I see flow in/out indicators. I'm unfamiliar with current Alphacool blocks, is it possible to use the block with reversed inlets/outlets? I.e., use the bottom right as inlet, top left as outlet (looking at the GPU horizontally)?

ezveedub

Hi, will this waterblock fit the RTX 2080 SUPER WINDFORCE OC 8G (GV-N208SWF3OC-8GD)? It should be the same PCB layout as the 2070 Super with no DVI port. If so, it would expand the model fitment to sell more.

DemetriV

Since the block is now up for sale on the web site, does that mean those of us that have pre-ordered will be shipped out soon?

I was told by Alphacool support that they won't receive stock until May 12th. So I would assume shipment to pre-orders would take place after that date. Obviously order fulfilment will happen in the order that the orders were received, but what's not clear is if they have enough stock to fulfill all the preorders, or if they are going to have to wait for more stock shipments.