What do you want?

Eddy

Iceman
Staff member
Suggestions? Wishes? Suggestions? Comments? Ideas? Improvements? New product?

Do no compulsion and open a thread with your idea, suggestion.... well, you know ;) Then we can find the ideas more easily and comment on them. Of course you can also write a quick feedback here. But we will stop any discussion in this thread. Because otherwise the ideas might get lost in the mass of the discussion here. ;)

grizli9000

I am owner of Eiswolf AIO for GPU (RTX 2080 Ti) which sadly died for me but would be nice to see once in future a 360 mm radiators for GPU AIOs because I had to replace my dead Eiswolf with CPU's 360 mm AIO and I won extra ~7 degrees but it has short tubes and I couldn't properly install it inside of my case. This is just a wish but if you ever make it true even as limited edition (probably for future cards) I'd gladly purchase one!

Shypax

as a watercooling rookie my best advice, do simple runs ,and if you have the money spend it on 90degree fittings , they help out so much in the long run , and invest in a proper pump or pump/res combo, its basically gonna be the loudest in your system so having a strong pump that dosnt need to run at too high RPMs makes it much more comfortable to listen to when using your pc for daily tasks and not just gaming with a headset on .

Shypax

I think a lot of people would agree with me that we need more color and design options for fittings, even if it only comes in form of modding kit (which I think are very fairly priced in your case).
i found some pretty sick colors in china on aliexpress, some pretty wild ones also but yeah , more custom options would be nice :)

HEGGA

@HEGGA
You mean something like this?
Eiszapfen Modding Kits: https://www.alphacool.com/search?sSearch=hardtube+modding

Exactly like that Eddy (I was aware of these) but with some more color options. I understand it would be much more expensive to make fittings in various colors than get stuck with color options people do not like, but sticking with popular colors on fittings (nickle, black, red...), and going crazy with colors on modding kits would also be less expensive investment I guess.

Twisted4agze

I'd like to see some more fans. Maybe some that you can daisy chain together. Or some that are 2x120 or 3x120 already made and wired together to make it easier to install on radiators.

ruByroD

There are really only a few things I'm looking for at the moment... How about some 14mm hard tube fittings, Silver Nickel versions of the NexXxoS V.2, and maybe some sort of unusual orb-shaped reservoirs (oh, wait).

War4peace

14mm hard tubing.
More colors, especially pure white - not only regular fittings, but 456 degree, 90 degree, 180 degree fittings, fitting extenders, you know, the whole thing.

Irenicus

I'm going to buy an Eisbaer LT240 very soon because 25mm thickness is the best I can afford on my Jonsbo UMX4, it would be nice to have those 25mm thick rads also available as stand alone products.

xGoHaNx

Suggestions? Wishes? Suggestions? Comments? Ideas? Improvements? New product?

View attachment 7

Do no compulsion and open a thread with your idea, suggestion.... well, you know ;) Then we can find the ideas more easily and comment on them. Of course you can also write a quick feedback here. But we will stop any discussion in this thread. Because otherwise the ideas might get lost in the mass of the discussion here. ;)

How about a review section? Some website review your product and it would be nice to put somelink on the forum. With a country tag like "[FRENCH] - VPP775 with Eisdeck Top review"

Maybe it could help ppl in there product choice and also give feedback on the review? So both side can get usefull information. (Im from Zeden.net and i had the chance to make some review, it's a way for me to know how is my work and for user (futur buyer?) To be sure of what the need/want.

Just an idea :D

Creative

How about a Disto plate with 140 mm/ 120 mm mounting points ?
Would love to have that.
Maybee even add a "240 mm / 280 mm " version ?
waht do you guys think

Eddy

Iceman
Staff member
We need pics from the PCB to check if maybe a cooler from another GPU would fit. Pics of the cooler are usless, sorry. There are many graphics cards with similar cooler on the makret, because the most of them are made from only a handfull different companys.