6900 XT Red Devil Waterblock

Saschman73

The support has been telling me for months that they only have the same information that is on the shop homepage and we know that it has no meaningfulness. ?‍♂️

Eddy

Iceman
Staff member
The problem of support might be that deliveries have to be shared between our shop customers and our worldwide resellers and distributors. And who gets what amount in the end is currently decided by the CEO, because the situation is so dicey. Therefore, the support team cannot estimate who will receive their goods and when. Unfortunately, I hadn't considered that in my first answer.

c0rny

Yeah.. canceled my order. Waiting for then to acknowledge and refund. If I'm feeling ignored I'll take it a step further.
Do you want to keep it air-cooled?
Its a shame that only alphacool and hopefully soon ek Are producing waterblocks for one of the Most powerful big navis.
Im sick of waiting Too. But i won‘t cancel my Order. One day they have to deliver. I think If EK is faster a lot of pre-orders will be cancelled. I know what Covid does but i think +4 months is long enough.

Cjraid

Do you want to keep it air-cooled?
Its a shame that only alphacool and hopefully soon ek Are producing waterblocks for one of the Most powerful big navis.
Im sick of waiting Too. But i won‘t cancel my Order. One day they have to deliver. I think If EK is faster a lot of pre-orders will be cancelled. I know what Covid does but i think +4 months is long enough.
No I don't want to keep it air cooled but I will if it means when June 30th comes they push it back again. I saw a video on YouTube called don't buy from alphacool which is 7 months old and the guy in the video makes a compelling argument.

After that I said you know what I'm not Beat for this kind of service and im.not waiting another 2 and 3 months for my product.

At some point 6months would have gone by and I wouldn't be able to get my money back via PayPal.

What if 1 day they say the Red devil Waterblock is canceled. Then what? What if at that point some people have been waiting 6 months Alphacool doesn't have to give their money back. . I had this happen to me before with the Last of us 2 Ellie edition

They kept pushing it back and pushing it back and 1 day it was too late to get a refund. The company "Better Deals and Beyond" just made hundreds if thousands of dollars on a product they never shipped out.

No, I'm not fling that again. Also no response from Alphacool either about my canceled order.

Lightning 1

I need some help , i order 4 months ago this waterblock and they just changed the estimated shipping date again to July 2 , 2021 , what is going on ??? 6+ months of waiting and maybe delivery date will change again ??? . No more excuses about corona virus and stuff like that , the world is over corona already and is not an excuse anymore , excuses and more excuses gets tiring , we need an actual real shipping date. Customer support is severely lacking and not responding to emails. A lot of people like me already paid for this product and we do deserve an answer , a real one.

When is the real date and time this water block will be shipping for real , not a guessing or estimated times please ? Please i need to know the answer and thank you.

:( , A very , very dissapointed customer ... :(

Cjraid

At this rate EKWb will release a block before alphacool you should checkout a video called Don't buy from alphacool on YouTube. Check it out. It's very telling considering our current circumstances. It will get pushed back again.

Eddy

Iceman
Staff member
You wrote an email on friday evening, now it is monday. And we are not working on weekend. If you have placed an order and the goods have not yet been dispatched, you can always cancel the order and claim your money back. What makes you think you can claim otherwise? And the guy who made the video was just as impatient. He just freaked out because he hadn't received an answer in a weekend. Sorry, but we don't work 24/7/365, we also have weekends and holidays.

c0rny

You wrote an email on friday evening, now it is monday. And we are not working on weekend. If you have placed an order and the goods have not yet been dispatched, you can always cancel the order and claim your money back. What makes you think you can claim otherwise? And the guy who made the video was just as impatient. He just freaked out because he hadn't received an answer in a weekend. Sorry, but we don't work 24/7/365, we also have weekends and holidays.
Do you have any Updates for us?

Eddy

Iceman
Staff member
We got 5 deliverys of that cooler and all deliverys was not enough for every customer. Last delivery was 04.06.2021. But also this delivery was not enough for end customer and every shop we are working with. Not sure right now when we will get the next delivery.
It is a bad situation, we know that. I can understand why many are upset. But we could not have expected this rush. Of course, every customer is free to withdraw from the purchase and demand the money back.

c0rny

We got 5 deliverys of that cooler and all deliverys was not enough for every customer. Last delivery was 04.06.2021. But also this delivery was not enough for end customer and every shop we are working with. Not sure right now when we will get the next delivery.
It is a bad situation, we know that. I can understand why many are upset. But we could not have expected this rush. Of course, every customer is free to withdraw from the purchase and demand the money back.
I per ordered at aquatuning,alphacool and alternate.
None of them got any delivered. Waiting more then 4 month. I‘m sorry to say that but i think i will cancel all of them. Its about 450€ from all pre oders i Made and i got no date for a re-stock.
Should change the delivery time to unkown to make no wrong expecatations.

Eddy

Iceman
Staff member
Yeah, maybe you are right. Will discuss this. I don't enjoy having to keep putting customers off. As a customer, I would also be annoyed. I'll see what I can do.

c0rny

Yeah, maybe you are right. Will discuss this. I don't enjoy having to keep putting customers off. As a customer, I would also be annoyed. I'll see what I can do.
From what was Said earlier there is nothing you can do.
Production is not fast enough for demand.
I also cancelled my order. I was interested in alphacool but will stay at ek.