6900 XT Red Devil Waterblock

Cjraid

So I'm being impatient because the date keeps getting pushed back? ? OK. Maybe only sell items when you know for sure when you can deliver.

Eddy

Iceman
Staff member
Impatient because of the an answere mail from our support. Not about the cooler. That is something i can understand.

Lightning 1

Thank you for your time Mr. Eddy. I think you guys should stop taking money from people on pre-orders based on a guess without a real and firm shipping date as this creates confusion and in my opinion is not right. I have used your products for a very long time and i like them all so that you know i have always support alphacool but at this time the way this situation has been handle leaves much to be desired and speaks volume of the customer support. Overall a really bad experience for me.

I have just canceled my order and and went ahead and bought a Bykski water block. Funny thing is they have already shipped my order ;) ...

Eddy

Iceman
Staff member
I think something is being misunderstood here. We deliver the cooler. But so far there are not enough coolers to supply everyone. We have had 5 deliveries in the warehouse, i.e. a few hundred coolers, but they were not enough for everyone. That's why the date in the shop is always delayed. The coolers don't even end up in the shop, but are sent immediately to customers and resellers.
The incoming goods are divided between our end customers and our worldwide distributors. But we didn't expect that this discrepancy between pre-orders and what we produce would be so large and that we wouldn't be able to close this gap more quickly.

This is not an excuse, the situation is not satisfactory and I can absolutely understand if you are angry.

POPTART

Bykski finally has the block available for the 6900 xt Power Color RED DEVIL

Thank you so much for posting this link for the Bykski. Just purchased, in stock, even got the screen addon and still under the price that I paid here. I understand things get delayed sometimes, but multiple times? Watch it click down to 3-4 days then bam! again? I even received an email from Alpha telling me mid late June.....just like the last time month's back. They should just take it off the site. Sorry Alpha....had to go elsewhere.

Awwwyeahhhbaby

I ordered and installed the Bysksi Red Devil waterblock this week and also have the Eisblock being delivered on money (FINALLY SHIPPED), I am going to run some benchmark comparisons between the two for temps and overclocking. I am a little biased toward the Eisblock, mainly engineering, fit and finish as the Bykski is less refined. So far the Bykski has been working wonderfully, temps are quite impressive and it only cost $105 plus shipping, it just looks less refined, requires thicker thermal pads due to less engineering and machining so it may affect temps, it may not. I'll post results when I get them, should be fairly soon.