Alphacool Waterblock/AIO for 7900XT/XTX planned ?

BelzebV

yesterday 10-11 days... today 13-14 days, that is, even instead of decreasing the time for you it gets longer.... how can I get a refund and cancel this farce?

Eddy

Iceman
Staff member
@BelzebV
All you have to do is send an email to info@alphacool.com with a request to cancel your order. Ideally with your order number or customer number, or whatever number you should still have. Or at least with the mail address from which you ordered, so that the order can be assigned.

devinbaines

Good afternoon,

What's the status of the Made-by-AMD reference card Eiswolf 2 model? I ordered and paid for mine on the 16 of Feb, the day it became available to order/purchase. The page now says 10-11 weeks when the other day it said 12-13 days. Maybe I'm missing something - I have not read all 6 pages in this thread.

Devin

BelzebV

Good afternoon,

What's the status of the Made-by-AMD reference card Eiswolf 2 model? I ordered and paid for mine on the 16 of Feb, the day it became available to order/purchase. The page now says 10-11 weeks when the other day it said 12-13 days. Maybe I'm missing something - I have not read all 6 pages in this thread.

Devin
The situation is as follows they don't know how to give a date they change dates as they like and they don't give anything certain practically yesterday they were 10 11 days today 12 14 days Dunno

Bbx22

just curious if you know what the size would be from the triple 8 pin connectors to the bottom of the water cooler on the merc 310. going to run 180 degree adapters and i want to make sure they would fit under rather than over. have just over 9 mm in the slot so less would be better.

Last edited:

BelzebV

do you know anything about the wb for merc310? until yesterday it said, availability in 1/2 days, today I check, and a mega red writing appears. DELIVERY DATE EXCEEDED. it has already been a month since the payment.

IcyStorm

Hey, i was about to order Alphacool Eiswolf 2 AIO - 360mm RX 7900XTX/XT Taichi - Phantom with Backplate, it was written that it would be available in a month, this month passed, and now i see it will be available after....another month... So can you be please more specific what is the problem?

Vanzin

Support
Staff member
@BelzebV
we are expecting the delivery of the next batch today. If it will be delayed for a few days I can´t say at the moment.

@IcyStorm You will find the expected delivery date on our product website. It will be regulary updated, when there is any change for the expected delivery date.

Aliau1987

Hello Alphacool,

What is this am I seing double why there is a second version of the Merc 310 Cooler?????

I also made a payment for the first WB on the left of the screen a month ago, Hope I get my WB soon.

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    139.4 KB · Views: 0

Eddy

Iceman
Staff member
One version is an Aurora cooler and the other one is a Core version with a different design like covered PCB and brass threads made of one peace out of the GPU cooler block.

IcyStorm

@BelzebV
we are expecting the delivery of the next batch today. If it will be delayed for a few days I can´t say at the moment.

@IcyStorm You will find the expected delivery date on our product website. It will be regulary updated, when there is any change for the expected delivery date.

Yes that is correct, but you are not helping me that way. I came on the site a month ago, and there was a message, that availability is expected in 3-4 weeks time.
After 1 month i am back and i was expecting to see that "availability" with new message stating more or less another month of waiting...
Is it possible to do a notify message function in your web site...or at least when there is a statement for avail. to be actually avail...

DarknightOCR

hello
I also have the purchase made from the first day of pre-order for the XFX Merc block, and so far nothing.
they replied by email that would be sent on the 2nd, but until today there is still no update either on the website (account) or by email...

Vanzin

Support
Staff member
We are getting regulary deliveries for the different water blocks. If you want to know when we can deliver your order, write us an mail to info@alphacool.com. We will check, where you are placed in the pre-order list and tell you when you can expect your order.

Zetrol

It seems like the delivery date once again have been moved forward to "June 2023" for Merc 310 block, but will probably be moved to 2024 at this rate. Seems like the only viable option for me will be to buy a 7900XTX reference design block from EK and modify it. I think it's a bit sad because the market really need some competition in this area, but there is none sadly when only one of the two brands have parts to sell and provide to their customers.

Reliable information and updates to your customers on the situation is key, if you not want to ruin your brand that is. But I guess if you cant even get a production date from your own production I guess you have more trouble then that.

BelzebV

It seems like the delivery date once again have been moved forward to "June 2023" for Merc 310 block, but will probably be moved to 2024 at this rate. Seems like the only viable option for me will be to buy a 7900XTX reference design block from EK and modify it. I think it's a bit sad because the market really need some competition in this area, but there is none sadly when only one of the two brands have parts to sell and provide to their customers.

Reliable information and updates to your customers on the situation is key, if you not want to ruin your brand that is. But I guess if you cant even get a production date from your own production I guess you have more trouble then that.
source? if so, it's outrageous... other than 300 cnc machines, here are 3 cross machines turned on 2 hours a day.

BelzebV

how nice, product update, from 1-2 days, to 8-9 weeks... I have no words, company with the seriousness of a potato, organization equal to that of a 3 year old, it was the first time I I approached alphacool, and this is the result... a product paid for more than a month ago, as if the whole world liquidated gpu.........

DarknightOCR

hey?

calm down, are you saying that the blocks bought in pre-order were delayed another 8 weeks?
Or is this for new purchases?

Bbx22

hey?

calm down, are you saying that the blocks bought in pre-order were delayed another 8 weeks?
Or is this for new purchases?
No one has heard a thing. They all went dark today on replies. I sure hope it's just for new orders as I've got a very mad customer right now.