'Gainward Phantom, Phantom GS, Palit GameRock, GameRock OC RTX 3090, 3080 waterblocks'

ArnoDuebel3000

Should people actually still try to send their GPU if you have (too?) much work anyway? Does it make any sense to send a request for 3000 or 6000 series now?!

Vapormatt

So Eddy what your saying with so many products being released this year it isnt a high priority to get a gamerock cooler made quickly. and it could take all year before we see a cooler for it?

Eddy

Iceman
Staff member
What I want to say is that it can take a while until we have one ready and send it out for sale. There is no fixed time frame. There is currently no date for the cooler. It could be in a month, but it could also take 2-3 months.

sakarno

2-3 month is not really good... My My card is working on 70-75 degrees.... and here in Germany is winter whats going on in the summer.... Having also full Watercooling setup here in the PC from the old 2080ti card..... now the cpu having 2x35cm radiators with 6 fans :) for decent 100W TDP. :)

church

Not as if you have choice. If you want get it quicker then possible, try universal gpu blocks.
For me, if i'll see official statement, that blocks will certainly be made within year, is sufficient enough. For a few months i can do with undervolt and silent bios. But it would greatly disappoint me if it will stay that way that no vendor will make full cover block for these cards :( ..

Goobak

Just seeing some numbers here makes me wonder. I had similar values, thought they were stable. But ACC in VR was crashing being this high. I am at 1935 @ 0.925 V now.

TheExit

Hello, one more question for mr. @Eddy .
Can i order custom made water block ? Can i send my GPU to your company and u make water block for me?

Eddy

Iceman
Staff member
We do not make individual coolers. You can ask via a form if we want to make a cooler for a specific card. We then check whether a corresponding cooler would be interesting for us. So we look if a mass production of the cooler is worthwhile. If yes, then we make one. If not, then unfortunately not.

Ohh so I'm situated in Norway and won't be allowed to ship my card...

Anyone from within EU up for doing this? I'm pretty sure Alphacool will make this card and the sooner someone send them their card this will happen.

And you will actually get a free waterblock.....

sakarno

i decided to cooling my 3090 with a universal gpu waterblock.... I think we will become a alpha cooling block not in time ... And i didnt want to wait to the end of this year....

Have anyone goo tips with collingwith a universal block

i decided to cooling my 3090 with a universal gpu waterblock.... I think we will become a alpha cooling block not in time ... And i didnt want to wait to the end of this year....

Have anyone goo tips with collingwith a universal block
It's not so easy with a universal gpu block because of the memory modules that also need cooling.....

Hakanese

So happy to see that people are discovering that Palit are performing on par if not better than other big name AIB's. My None OC is kicking the backsides of other more expensive cards just on air.

church

Oh, it certainly overclocks realy well, even on air .. just that - how loud they become while doing so. LC should fix that.

Vapormatt

Perhaps eddy can keep us updated with progress on the Gamerock block. such a great and well made card.

5000 views on this thread, a lot looking for a water block.

Last edited:

sakarno

eddy sad they lookin for the PCB Layout from Palit... But no confirmation that they realy produce a waterblock...
And in the moment lokks palit didnt send it yet...

church

Fact of inquiry to Palit showed interest of alphacool in doing block (though i guess not requirement/showstopper, as Eddy published how it's possible to send to them sample card, and i recall at least one guy telling that he might do it) But it's still not clear cut official statement that they will make one :(.
@Eddy: any criteria, what would make alphacool to officially decide on & make decision public? Specific amount of interest in forum (so far just in this thread i counted wish to buy/preorder of 28blocks so far with three posters with unclear wording for adding to count and one changing mind to universal gpu LC block)? Specific numbers of cards sold from some wholesaler statistics? Specific preorder count? Specific something whatever else? :)