Gigabite 3080 eagle oc

Che-Tah

The PCB must be the same of:
Gigabyte 3080 Eagle OC
Gigabyte 3090 Eagle OC
Gigabyte 3080 Gaming OC

...with a cable adapter for the power supply.

Hoping for an amazing solution of Alphacool ;)

Metropolis34

Support
Staff member
@ajones9219 Yes exactly. We are trying to find out how far this information is correct. We have a block for the Gaming and this might be fit also the Eagle but not sure 100% yet.

@Che-Tah Where do you have this information from?

mrx21x

Could you provide a photo of block?

From photos I can see that:
3080 gaming oc differs from 3080 eagle oc with one plug.
Gaming OC uses central solder points, eagle oc uses left (for plug) dunno it is light or fans.
Gaming OC have additional bios, and switch, and eagle does not.
3090 eagle oc uses all three plugs, and have nvlink, and two memory chips on front and some power controllers more. (back is somewhat different because of more memory chips.

capacitors, coils etc are in the same locations.

Last edited:

Ryan_RSA

Hi there. I have attached an image of the gigabyte eagle oc 3080. Are there any plans to have the external power connectors attached to the block?

eagle oc 2.jpgeagle oc 3.JPG

Last edited:

Metropolis34

Support
Staff member
Hi,
The ETA for this product should be arround (if erything works fine due the virus issue) 4 to 6 weeks until it is available.

Billingo

Hello Alphacool,

thank you for the quick response. How can I pre-order, so as to have "first dibs" / "reservieren" ?

thanks

Billingo

Metropolis34

Support
Staff member
At the moment you can not pre-order it. Once it is ready for it we will let our customers know send news letters and pubish it.

Ryan_RSA

Hi there. Is there any information as to whether the external power connectors will be connected to anything? Or is the only option to have them hanging off the side? Thanks

Eddy

Iceman
Staff member
Sorry, but that says nothing. Because it depends how you design a block and wich parts you like to cool next to GPU, VRM and RAM. You can creat a block for different PCB desings sometimes but its not always the best solution.