Gigabite 3080 eagle oc

Eddy

Iceman
Staff member
To be honest, we have more preorders in 2 month than we sold GPU cooler over the complete last year with all cooler versions we had last year. So.... it was a big suprise that so many people ordered a cooler for cards they didn`t get. Its absolutely crazy right now and we have to deliver the products worldwide. USA, South America, Europ, Russia, Australia and in over 20 countrys in Asia. its really crazy right now. The customers have completely overrun us in the last two month. Of course, that doesn't help you much now and I understand if you're annoyed. But that is the current situation.

Wgizmo

I'm not annoyed but situation is different this days. You are the only one I know so far who went for Eagle block. Demand is high as cheap cards sold in biggest and its obvious is better to buy card for 650-700 and add block for 130 = 830 max for gpu under water than spending months waiting and paying 900+ for wc edition. Problem is known and there is no surprise for me as 80% people buy from you and make extra profit where average user like me just lose on it as mass "scalpers" or whatever they are called this days make money on items which are in high demand which is obvious.

All hardware shops struggle with everything and if you can get certain product only from one manufacturer this is whats happen :)

I hope next year would be more lucky for me for this block and you guys should be and I'm pretty sure you are happy as making money this days is a good thing.

P.S. Did you had chance to send any to UK to Overclockers.co.uk or Scan.co.uk?

Eddy

Iceman
Staff member
So from the beginning of January, larger quantities of coolers will arrive for actually all versions. I personally expect that the situation with our coolers will have eased by the end of January. Production is also running at full speed and we have bought a few more CNC machines for our production lines in the short term.

If we have goods in stock, our CEO personally divides it up in the meantime. Due to the high demand, he does not leave it to the sales department at the moment.
As far as I know, the stock is divided relatively evenly between our shop and all the other shops. I can't tell you exactly how that looks in the end.

Wgizmo

Yes I understand and we live in times where hardware we can see mainly on youtube and in some future in our hands ;). Fingers crossed

Eddy

Iceman
Staff member
Trust me..... only one youtuber on this world got 2 sample from us directly. All other youtubers have bought the cooler by themselfe. And i must know it because i am the Head of Marketing. I got no samples for anybody because of all the preorders we got and i also dont want to sent samples out because of the preorders.

Wgizmo

Thank you for honest message but we all are on the same boat waiting for products to arrive to our hands. I can wait as long its worth the wait :)

DBENE

Was reading through this thread as I have the Eagle 3080/3090 block on preorder from Scan. Placed the order at end of December and wondering if anyone here got theirs already?

sneakyscotsman

As above i have a 3080 oc block ordered and paid for on the 9th of December from scan, latest email says the 22nd Feb but as alphacools website has no date for any stock i highly doubt that date to be honest im getting close to giving up and buying the ugly looking Barrow block which i can actually have delivered.
When i bought it the delivery was for 21/12/20 then january then later in january then 2 dates in february, now thats not going to happen, its beyond a joke.

DBENE

So I actually cancelled my preorder with Scan as I was able to order the block from Aquatuning UK... Actually found out the UK part of that was a lie as the block was dispatched from Germany and is delayed due to Brexit reasons :/.

That said, it’s with UPS and should hopefully have it within a week.

What was interesting is I ordered from Aquatuining and it said there were 50+ in stock, about 15 mins later it said only 2 were left... these blocks must be in huge demand.

Mine is on it’s way so they must be churning them out the factory, albeit, slowly. I would keep checking the sites periodically such as Overclockers, Aquatuning etc.

Hope this helps