Suitable Water block for Gigabyte 2070 Super windforce OC

Metropolis34

Support
Staff member
But today your post at 8:28 AM you say, you will ship today and tomorrow. So which information is the truth?
That was not me it was Eddy :) And yes we have added an extra shift for this weekend to normalize the stock movement. We will ship orders today and also tomorrow. If you received an email regarding the ETA than it is so. No one is miss leading anyone here. 3 person in this thread i said not support ;) we are by far more at support. And yes 40 block are coming inn on the 3th of July. Look i am sorry but the situation is like this and as i told you we can refund you the ammount back. Shall we do so?

LilRich

So, when your information is the correct one, you won’t ship any blocks today or tomorrow, because there are no blocks for our cards right?

And just 40 blocks will arrive on 3th of July which going to shipping on every day on July right?

Or what you want to say?

And the refund is not the right way to solve misinformation’s and not the right way to handle your customers...
I can’t sell my card to get enough money back to buy a FE or something. You know that we need this block and you are the only one that made it.
So it’s a Little unfriendly to handle it like that.

„In Germany, The Customer is King“ was a spoken word in the past... but now?

Just don’t say you have some and want to ship them, when you don’t have some and can’t ship to anyone.
That’s a much easier way to communicate with people.

Eddy

Iceman
Staff member
My post was about all kind of stuff. I am sorry, i didn`t checked today if your cooler was in the container. I was sure, it is. My fault and i am sorry about that point.

About feedback... yes, you are right. We are working on a new shop system with new and more automaticly emails, so the custerms get more feedback about their deliverys. But its not done yet. We know that this is a problem.

I know, that doesn`t helps in the moment.... :-/

LilRich

Thanks Eddy to resolve this mistake.

I just took it as read that, that all in this „Chat“ about the cooler especially for our gigabytes Cards is.

So it’s really sad, that no cooler arrived by now.
All hopes destroyed to get the cooler this month.
But i don’t want to say that this is your mistake. Things happen.

But for the future, It will desirable, if some informations like this „3th of July“ date etc will communicate earlier and clearer in this forum „chat“ near some point, which is known at.
I know, it’s a lot of work. But it is our only way to stay tuned without contacting you every day at the support mail.

Im sure you're all doing it’s best at this time, and we are all happy when this hard times are over. But please, let us work more together. For better communications and more happiness, until the progress of the new shop have take some more time.

This will be great. Thanks

DemetriV

I am very confused.

So to get this straight, none of our block pre-orders will ship until July? And the the shipment that supposedly arrived last week did not contain any of our blocks?

Rogue_Two

Is the Alphacool Eisblock Aurora Plexi GPX-N RTX 2070 Super Windforce

in stock currently? I am located in the US and would like to order one to use with my GV-N207SWF3OC-8GD

DemetriV

Is the Alphacool Eisblock Aurora Plexi GPX-N RTX 2070 Super Windforce

in stock currently? I am located in the US and would like to order one to use with my GV-N207SWF3OC-8GD

Most likely not. The communication from Alphacool regarding stock and shipment dates has been confusing to say the least. Based on the most recent info from a bit earlier in this thread, it looks like preorders wont even begin to ship until July, so purchases made through the store page will most likely be after that.

However, Im still waiting on confirmation regarding the July ship date for pre-orders, as Alphacools original statement said they had a shipment last week Screenshot_20200525-154633.jpg

avari

My post was about all kind of stuff. I am sorry, i didn`t checked today if your cooler was in the container. I was sure, it is. My fault and i am sorry about that point.

About feedback... yes, you are right. We are working on a new shop system with new and more automaticly emails, so the custerms get more feedback about their deliverys. But its not done yet. We know that this is a problem.

I know, that doesn`t helps in the moment.... :-/

Metropolis34/Eddy - can we have some clear information here. The communication since last week is not good enough - it might be clear to you what you've said - but it's not clear to us - your customers.

1. Did any preordered waterblocks for gigabyte 2070S Super Windforce OC arrive in the shipment last week?
2. If not, when will they arrive?

So far you have over-promised - and under-delivered. Why not try to correct with some clear information for your customers.

Metropolis34

Support
Staff member
Okay Okay now lets clear this. This miss information that the blocks where in the container is my mistake. I do really apologize for it :(
I was just too hasty regarding the delivery information.

Unfortunately i have communicated incorrectly. Air freight is on the way, so that all current pre-orders can be covered. Regarding the forwarder they should arrive this week.

It may be that the article will not be available online for further orders due to the large number of pre-orders.

I will update you guys on daily base here. Thank you.

Metropolis34

Support
Staff member
Hey guys, finally the blocks are on stock. We are starting from today on to ship the pre-orders. Thank you all again for your patience and understanding.

UPDATE: If anyone does not receive an email with the tracking information please contact us so we can forward you the tracking number. Thank you guys.

Last edited:

Eddy

Iceman
Staff member
That doesn`t means that the package is on the way. It means we are wrapping it up now. You will get the tracking number if that process is done and if UPS/GLS/DHL get the order to pick it up. Than we will a got the tracking number from the parcel service wich we will sent to you.

Metropolis34

Support
Staff member
It is getting prepared together for the shipping. As my colleague Eddy has told you as soon it is ready you will receive the tracking number. If not just contact us again please. I have also another update for you guys. There are more blocks on the way which will arrive us in two weeks. So no more delivery or availability problems in the future. Thank you.

conradportelli

It is getting prepared together for the shipping. As my colleague Eddy has told you as soon it is ready you will receive the tracking number. If not just contact us again please. I have also another update for you guys. There are more blocks on the way which will arrive us in two weeks. So no more delivery or availability problems in the future. Thank you.
Sweet thx guys !