Waterblock for GIGABYTE RTX 2080 Super Windforce OC 8G

ezveedub

Is there a waterblock that fits this Gigabyte RTX 2080 Super? Part# Gv-N208SWF3OC-8GD, which I think is the same PCB layout as the RTX 2070 Super Windforce, with the no RGB header and round solid capacitors instead of the flat MLCC ones. I see there's a block for the Windforce 2070 Super coming, but not sure anyone checked to see if it fits the Super 2080.

Last edited:

Eddy

Iceman
Staff member
We neber checkt this card, so sorry but we have no idea if the Windforce cooler will fit. Maybe you can sent us a pic of the PCB?

ezveedub

Metropolis34

Support
Staff member
We dont know if Gigabyte has changed the PCB but if it is the original version it will fit. Have you got a bare photo of your graphics card PCB? If yes we can double check it ^^

ezveedub

We dont know if Gigabyte has changed the PCB but if it is the original version it will fit. Have you got a bare photo of your graphics card PCB? If yes we can double check it ^^
I will possibly have pictures of the PCB with the stock cooler removed in a few days. I'll post them at that time, but I did notice this PCB has the 4pin socket for RGB, but the cooler doesn't have RGB, just the wire connector for the fans only on the other side.