6900 XT Red Devil Waterblock

Rainwrath

Hi, just want to confirm that
Eisblock Aurora Acryl GPX-A Radeon RX 6800(XT)/6900XT Red Devil
Article no: 11953
is really compatible with 6900XT Red Devil, since i'm kinda confused that 6900XT Red Devil features 3x8 pin pci-e connectors, instead of 2x8 pin like 6800XT one.
I've got myself a 6900XT Red Devil, and wnat to order WB for it.
Thanks.

Eddy

Iceman
Staff member
Confirmed.... we made a bigger cutout for the 3x 8-Pin so the cooler fits also on the 6900XT.

Rainwrath

Confirmed.... we made a bigger cutout for the 3x 8-Pin so the cooler fits also on the 6900XT.
Was figurig it is like that, since PCB of 6800XT RD is the same, just 3rd 8pin wasn't soldered, but can't be 100% sure from pictures. Thanks for confirmation, gonna order one now.

Eddy

Iceman
Staff member
If you use a 6800XT with 2x headers you will have space next to them. But understandable, hard to see it on the pics ;-)

MIK33EE

When is this waterblock (Red Devil 6000 series) going to be available to purchase? Everywhere that I’ve found it listed here in the UK (Overclockers UK, Aqua Tuning) doesn’t list the availability date. Thanks

Eddy

Iceman
Staff member
It is impossible to say when the cooler will be available. I can only say.... not this month anymore.

Rainwrath

When is this waterblock (Red Devil 6000 series) going to be available to purchase? Everywhere that I’ve found it listed here in the UK (Overclockers UK, Aqua Tuning) doesn’t list the availability date. Thanks
I actually ordered one from aqua-tuning when the shipping date was listed as 2-5 days, but now it is listed as Delivery date unknown.
@Eddy do you guys ran into some issue with or smthing? I was kinda hoping to get it in february at least, since my system is kinda in sad state with air-cooled 6900XT(i was forced to open one of the cases sides since 3 slot gpu on a riser wont have an airflow like at all with closed side).

Eddy

Iceman
Staff member
We have too many pre-orders, so one delivery always serves the first pre-orderers and the rest just have to wait for the next delivery. We split between worldwide resellers and our own customers. Pre-orders are currently extremely high. For all the coolers we offer.

Adriann

We have too many pre-orders, so one delivery always serves the first pre-orderers and the rest just have to wait for the next delivery. We split between worldwide resellers and our own customers. Pre-orders are currently extremely high. For all the coolers we offer.

Eddy do you have an update regarding supply? What would be the quickest way of getting my hands on this wb? Directly with alphacool or with resellers

Eddy

Iceman
Staff member
No update right now, sorry. As we split the deliveries between our own customers and our resellers, I really can't tell you which shop you could get it faster from. It may be with us directly, but it may also be that you can get the cooler faster via a reseller. That's more a matter of luck at the moment.

Adriann

No update right now, sorry. As we split the deliveries between our own customers and our resellers, I really can't tell you which shop you could get it faster from. It may be with us directly, but it may also be that you can get the cooler faster via a reseller. That's more a matter of luck at the moment.

Hi Eddy, any updates? I placed an order with you on the waterblock mayby a month ago

ironlungs

Hey, gibt es schon neue Infos?
Habe im März bestellt. Das neue Lieferdatum wurde ja jetzt auf Mai gesetzt.

justMAC

Habe auch schon im Februar bestellt und bezahlt. Bei der letzten Aufschiebung hieß es ~19.04. - jetzt heißt es, doch noch 5-6 Wochen ... Also ich finde, auch hier bei Euch, müsste am "ErwartungsManagement" gearbeitet werden. -.-

I had placed and payed for my order in February. The last time you postponed delivery, the new date was supposed to be ~April 19th. Now it has been postponed again for another 5-6 weeks. Please work on managing expectations, the world is kind of touchy on the subject of let-downs atm ... ?

Last edited:

Thomas_S

... the nice marketing guy next door
Staff member
Moin @ironlungs & @justMAC, vorab erst einmal Danke für Eure Geduld. Kurz und knapp gesagt - wir wissen, dass unsere Wasserkühler großartig sind! Aber mit der hohen Nachfrage haben auch wir nicht rechnen können. Derzeit tun wir Alles dafür, schnellst möglich wieder Ausliefern zu können. Auch hier spielt Corona leider eine gewichtige Rolle. Produktionsausfälle, Unterbrechung von Lieferketten und Vieles mehr führen hier zu den Verzögerungen. Außerdem platzt die Branche seit Corona-Beginn aus allen "Nähten" was erstmal gut klingt, aber für die Verfügbarkeit von Hardware nicht wirklich förderlich ist. Bitte habt noch etwas Geduld, Ihr werdet belohnt! ;-)

Hey, first of all thank you for your patience. In a nutshell - we know that our water coolers are great! But even we could not have expected the high demand. We are currently doing everything we can to deliver again as quickly as possible. Unfortunately, Corona also plays an important role here. Production downtimes, interruption of supply chains and much more lead to the delays. In addition, the industry has been bursting at the seams since the beginning of Corona, which sounds good at first, but is not really conducive to the availability of hardware. Please be patient, you will be rewarded ;-)

Last edited:

RoyalHealer

Kinda relevant to this thread, but could one of you clear this up for me, and ahead of time; sorry that I'm not super into custom loops and that I go for easy to manage solutions and that I am probably committing some kind of heresy! :p

What I want to do is something like: Art: 13196(please suggest a better pump if my choice is dumb) + Art: 11953 + Art: 12563 + Art: 14262.

Would this even work, I'm kinda waiting for a GPX version for the Red Devil Ltd. Ed, but seeing as even the Eisblocks are going to be delayed by several months, I have little hope that a 360 Eiswolf will ever see the light of day.

Thomas_S

... the nice marketing guy next door
Staff member
No, only the expansion tank without pump.

Last edited: