'Gainward Phantom, Phantom GS, Palit GameRock, GameRock OC RTX 3090, 3080 waterblocks'

Freakyer

is there a chance to get the gpu Block in May ..... btw any news about... :censored:

Given this has been asked a few times now... There's no firm date, however if you consider we were told by Eddie that production would start soon on the 29th March (page 14) and that it takes 6-8 weeks (see post from Metropolis on page 15) for the blocks to be available in the shop that puts the answer to your question as:

Block available in Mid-to-late May (roughly 2-4 weeks from now) + shipping to your address.

Obviously, we should take into account the pandemic which may delay it slightly. Also, AC said they might allow pre-orders once they have the block en-route to them but that won't change the date you receive it only the date you pay!

m5nut

Any Production News für the cooler ..... I hopping realy for May....
I've been patiently waiting for this block to arrive, reading the updates from Alphacool when they post them, and watching you continually post the same question over and over again.

Please read and understand your own answer (to some one asking a similar question to the one you've been asking for weeks).....please!
So you no longer have to keep spamming the question and further cluttering my inbox with new message notifications.

I'll highlight the important parts in your original answer, with bold, to help you out:
No one knows yet..... Cooler desing is fineshed..... Now the Cooler must be produced and shipped to Alphacool .... I Thinks it takes around 3 Weeks to Produce and another 2-3 weeks for Shipping ...... maybe not no one knows ....When eddy sad we can preorder then we are almost finish....

Also, wasn't this post clear enough?
@sakarno, no chance, but we try to release asap.

Thomas_S

... the nice marketing guy next door
Staff member
hey, I understand (somewhat) your displeasure. But there are circumstances that don't exactly make it easy for us. Of course we want to offer the cooler as soon as possible! But now we have to deal with the pandemic and the resulting production downtimes, raw material shortages and interrupted supply chains! I know, the topic is constantly mentioned - because it is still topical and continues to burden us!

The plan to launch the cooler for the card as soon as possible is in place! End of May will be difficult - but as I said, we are trying asap.

Hello. @Eddy I am planning to buy waterblocks for palit rtx 3090 gamerock. Will it be difficult to install active back plates in the future, or will the package take into account the already installed waterblocks? Or is it worth waiting for the release of Active back plates and immediately purchasing a set of Active back plates + waterblocks? Active back plates and waterblocks of your production.

Eddy

Iceman
Staff member
Sorry, i cant tell you anything right now about the active backplate right now, sorry. We have 4 complete different designs right now and we are not sure which one we will produce.

@Eddy How sad. I think you perfectly understand that 3090 needs active back plates. The memory located there is very hot, sorry for the common truth. The problem cannot be solved without cooling from both sides. I will closely follow the development of events. Thanks for the answer.

Eddy

Iceman
Staff member
Well... we have 3090 here since before the official release..... yeah. Ram temsp are high, but we have no issues with throtteling. And we are using them for renderings so with very high workload over days.

Ha, ha! I understand the official position on memory temperatures, but I have a different opinion on this matter. :)
Hopefully, the version with two-sided cooling will see the light of day.

Eddy

Iceman
Staff member
To be honest... the only reason why can get in trouble is, if the RAM is OC and if you are doing Mining stuff.

IceFireW

Good day. I hope the company will take into account everything that is happening on the video card market and send those who like to mine on their video cards on a long walking journey.

Polo1661

Hello All from France,
you can add me to the waiting list for the "Alphacool Eiswolf 2 AIO - 360mm RTX 3090/3080 with Backplate" Gainward phantom GS compatible!

The default cooler is the worst thing that ever existe. Very hight temp and that noise should be banned from a 2021 product!
I hope we can order soon, at the same time stay safe!

Whit1st

Good day. I hope the company will take into account everything that is happening on the video card market and send those who like to mine on their video cards on a long walking journey.
Not really a very helpful comment, I'm a gamer but when I'm not gaming my rig mines, I don't think anybody should be penalised or looked down upon for trying to make some money back on an extremely overpriced graphics card