Gigabite 3080 eagle oc

Metropolis34

Support
Staff member
Step by step guys we have here 5 people who are only doing CAD draws for the graphics card blocks. We are trying hard to come out with as many blocks as possible.

HonderdProcent

No problem. I can wait. It’s just that I already have the card and would like to know if a block is coming because of the special power connectors and extensions. If not then I can return the card for another version. I’ll patiently await :)

Firefly

Thank you for the quick reply. At the very least you say there will be a waterblock for the Gigabyte 3090 Gaming OC. I was worried as I saw a few comments around the web saying it was difficult designing for it because of the proprietary power connector they used.

Will buy the water block as soon as its released. Again, thank you.

Metropolis34

Support
Staff member
@mrx21x End of this motnh all the block will be available except the Eagle.

@ajones9219 I am sorry my bad i should have expressed myself better. Yes we are working on them and as i mentioned above at the end of this month we will have all the blocks on stock except the Eagle one. According the PCB the Gaming has the same layout like the Eagle but we are not 100% sure yet. That is why i can not give further information for this block.

Last edited:

ajones9219

@mrx21x End of this motnh all the block will be available except the Eagle.

@ajones9219 I am sorry my bad i should have expressed myself better. Yes we are working on them and as i mentioned above end of this month we will have all the blocks on stock except the Eagle one. According the PCB the Gaming has the same layout like the Eagle but we are not 100% sure yet. That is why i can not give further information for this block.
If you need any photos of the PCB for the Gaming OC I might be able to help. I have one in my system

Metropolis34

Support
Staff member
Thank you very much for your kind offer. We appreciate it but there is no need at the moment. If we need any photo or similar help i will let you guys know.

Metropolis34

Support
Staff member
I just wrote above that the PCB,s should be identical but we are not 100% sure that is why i can not give further information at the moment regarding the Eagle.

ajones9219

I just wrote above that the PCB,s should be identical but we are not 100% sure that is why i can not give further information at the moment regarding the Eagle.
Sorry I just want to make sure i'm not mistaken. Are you saying there will be a block available for the Gaming OC and you just aren't sure yet if the Eagle fits? I have a gaming oc and i'm trying to find a block for it.