What do you want?

Sickna

Any other suggestions? Come on folks :)
I see Alphacool has couple of 92mm fan based radiators, but they are very thicc (XT45) compared to the fan size!

Given how popular 92mm fans (like the Noctua NF-A9x14) are in "SFF"- (small form factor) communities (SFF.network, r/sffpc etc.) nowadays, I would really like to see thinner options like ST30 or even more thin (20 to 25mm) come available.

Also 3 (x92mm) fan option would be popular too, as many SFF-cases still support ~300mm long graphics cards and 3-fan 92mm radiator would be ~320mm long compared to normal 360 rad (~400mm).

These radiators would fit many SFF-cases and the community is constantly designing new cases, so if there were small and slim radiator options, people could use them as the basis of their design.

------------------------------------------------

Also, can Eisbaer LT-radiators (25mm thick) be made available without the block pump-combo. I would see these could be popular too.

Metropolis34

Support
Staff member
This radiators are mostly for industrial use or server cooling and they have to be thick regarding performance. I will forward your inquiry to our devolopment :)

Sickna

This radiators are mostly for industrial use or server cooling and they have to be thick regarding performance. I will forward your inquiry to our devolopment :)
Ah, I see! Im sure SFF community thanks if you release these slim 92mm radiators.

Theres also use case for slim single 92mm radiator in Dan-case A4 where currently the only watercooling option that fits is Asetek 645LT AIO-cooler. Many would rather get Eisbaer "LT92"

Apennatie

Hi,

I was looking for a water block for my Zotac 2080 super AMP Extreme! for my custom loop. Preferably with rgb. You currently only offer an AIO with soft tubing. I need it for hard tubing with G1/4" thread.

- Apennatie

Creative

a little heads up for everybody who wants to do parallel configurations with the new Aurora GPU blocks and 16 mm hard tubes.
if you want to install fittings on the back side of the terminal block it can lead to inference with the PCB and the GPU backplate.
every fitting with a total diameter (Diameter of the collar) greater than 20 mm will have problems with interference.

To the Alphacool desinge team please make the terminal block a few millimeters taller, to accommodate for 16 mm hard tube fittings or write a disclaimer that fittings bigger tan 20 mm in diameter may lead to interference when they are installed on the backside of the terminal block.

Another point of criticism is that for the hard tube fittings the diameter listed is the diameter of the fitting without the collar on it.

Eddy

Iceman
Staff member
@War4peace
aRGBW in the future.... maybe... but not this year.

@Creative
The true is.... the worst selling LED strips are UV-Strips. In german we have a proverb (not sure if it works in english): "That products are warehouse corps"
But.... never say never ;-)

Creative

on its own i can understand that they dont sell but on a hex led its very impressive just for coulour variations

Eddy

Iceman
Staff member
You are right... thats impressive... but as a company... you must see with wich products you can earn money and with wich products not or too less.

But like i said.... never say never... a lot of things can change in a few month. In the past, everybody likes copper fittings and now nobody cares for such fittings. Maybe next year UV is the new aRGB ? The market sometimes changes faster than expected

Creative

well thats totaly true rgb came ot of nowhere than kame rgbw nexed digital rgb. im jsut exited for whaatever comes nexed

War4peace

@War4peace
aRGBW in the future.... maybe... but not this year.

I have been using aRGBW from a competitor for a few months, I'd really like to see some competition on the market, currently we have one true king (which is paradoxically not very well known) and several wannabes (which paradoxically are well known). My build has 250+ LEDs and soon I will up that to almost 1K LEDs (yes, crazy, I know).
Some advice: if and when you decide to go aRGBW way, please also consider building a great controller for them strips. Currently the best controller can take care of 4 outputs x90 LEDs each, and I had to buy three of them. Also, currently the best aRGBW strip has 30x LEDs over 27.5 cm length, the LED density is great but the strip is a basic band with LEDs on it, no cover protection for the LEDs. I need 280 LEDs (10x strips, some of them cut off) for my monitor backlight only, then 200+ LEDs for my case interior and 360 LEDs (a full controller) for my radiator and fans. And this is just the beginning. I'm talking about 600+ EUR invested in lighting only, for one build only (I have two builds in the works and two more scheduled for when finances allow).

I would be very interested in 1m LED strips with 90-100 LEDs per strip, also shorter strips (10cm/10 LEDs) which offer greater flexibility, and finally LED strips which can be mounted face-down on non-magnetic surfaces.

War4peace

Competition LED density: 1.1LEDs/cm vs your 0.8 LEDs/cm - That's 37.5% more LED density.
Plus there's no dedicated white LED on your strips - might not matter to others but I use white color on most my builds and once I have used LE strips with dedicated white, I will never ever go back to the bluish-white standard RGB yields.

Zatarot

This is a inquiry/request. I have a x480 and have NexXXos GPX on it. I'm planning on upgrading to a 5700 XT Nitro and like to carry over the same cooling solution for it. A new NexXxos GPX would be fine but an upgrade kit would be appreciated since I already have a cooler and plan on using the backplate that comes with the card.

Metropolis34

Support
Staff member
Hi there, we do not produce the upgrade kits anymore. The demand was too low so it was sensless to try to keep the production line up. Sorry for not been able to help :(