What do you want?

Eddy

Iceman
Staff member
Same OEM does not means autmaticly that they have the same PCB. I mean, the most computer cases cames from the same factory, but they are totally different. It is enough if only one small on the PCB part is different, than the cooler will not fit. Maybe you can find a pic from the PCB somwhere online. I was not able to find a PCB with a quick search without dismantle your card. But a pic from your PCB would helps a lot (y)

ovidius

Same OEM does not means autmaticly that they have the same PCB. I mean, the most computer cases cames from the same factory, but they are totally different. It is enough if only one small on the PCB part is different, than the cooler will not fit. Maybe you can find a pic from the PCB somwhere online. I was not able to find a PCB with a quick search without dismantle your card. But a pic from your PCB would helps a lot (y)
Let me see if i can get to my chinese contacts from Manli and Colorful and i will ask for multiple models pcb pictures from both asian brands.

ovidius

Found one more picture while was digging and awaiting for answers from chineses (dont know if is concludent ) , anyway if in 48 hours will not get answers or pictures back i will proceed to dismantle mine and make the pictures

Attachments

• manli 2080 gallardo.jpg
    manli 2080 gallardo.jpg
    305.7 KB · Views: 10

ovidius

2 more products PCB's to add them to your compatibility list of your amazing products
Manli 2080 Gallardo (M-NRTX2080G/6RGHPPPC-F396G )
MSI Sea Hawk X (GeForce RTX 2080 SEA HAWK X )

Attachments

• manli2080_gallardo.jpg
    manli2080_gallardo.jpg
    159.6 KB · Views: 10
  • sea-hawk-x pcb.jpg
    sea-hawk-x pcb.jpg
    958.4 KB · Views: 10

Vanzin

Support
Staff member
@ovidius
Thank you very much for the information. We will add them asap to our configurator.
Can we use your photos for it?

ovidius

@ovidius
Thank you very much for the information. We will add them asap to our configurator.
Can we use your photos for it?
yes please ... feel free to use them.
I will contribute with few more pcb pictures in the future as my work is centered around Nvidia 20xx series.

ovidius

I am noticing that most of chipsets layout are kind of similar for many motherboards manufacturers.
I also noticed that after GPU/CPU the hotest area inside a pc is the chipset so my suggestion would be to include an waterblock for chipset in your loops.

Creative

i think there ar plans for chipset/ Vrm blocks.
there called MBX...
and you can vote over on the alphacool facbook paige for the motherbord colling blocks

War4peace

78% yes on that poll. I have voted Yes because I already have a monoblock in my main PC and I would love to have monoblocks available, especially ones for mITX motherboards.

stereo55

Would luv to see the EISBAER and EISBAER LT series to have a four pin PWM connector that works with bios mobo settings/fan hubs , etc vs the current non-PWM three pin connector needing a possible voltage reducer to effect pump speeds.

Creative

i would love it when they would split open for mounting.

now you ighter need to mount them berfor bending tubes or at the end of a tube.

if there wher split at one spot they would be mountabal on any straigh pice of pipe even whern tehre two bends on ighter end.

they should be able to get closed up ofcours.

fn123

Would you sell this without the radiator?
Code:
https://www.alphacool.com/shop/gpu-cooler/amd-fullsize/25246/alphacool-eiswolf-240-gpx-pro-amd-radeon-rx-5700/5700xt-m01-black