'Gainward Phantom, Phantom GS, Palit GameRock, GameRock OC RTX 3090, 3080 waterblocks'

kriss0094

Guys, please, stop spamming. Obviously alphacool reps will post news w/o us asking .. when there will be such.
In NO way, way too soon (by common sense of how long it may take) nagging them, will make process of design and manufacturing quicker and thus news material to post about. Such questions will serve only to get on their nerves, and other users that have subscribed to updates in this thread receive redundant notifications of needless posts when we wait for real/actual news. This is no product of high volume & high priority relative to other new products in queue. Don't make it any worse to produce wish to move it further down that queue :p
could not have said it better, church. have subscribed to this thread and, thus, receive mails, etc. when posts are sent. redundant information should not be necessary. Have a great day everyone :)

Eddy

Iceman
Staff member
Cooler will be done if its done. I cant let you know when.... its impossible to say.

I would expect 2-3 months. Maybe a little earlier, maybe a little later. But the cooler will come. I think many of you have already waited months for your graphics card and you can see for yourself how the general situation is regarding the availability of IT products of all kinds. It will take a while until this situation will improve.

V-L-D

Добрый день из России, где много медведей гуляют по улицам. :)
У меня есть Palit GameRock OC 3080, и мне тоже нужен водоблок.

Privet iz Latviji, chto rjadom s Rossijei, gdje mnogo medvedej guljajut po ulicam :)

Dobro pozhalovatj v klub !

Eddy

Iceman
Staff member
That means the cooler is in the works. But as I wrote on 16.02, it can take 2-3 months before you see anything.
And don't be angry with me, but it's a case of "just wait and see". Constantly trying to speed things up doesn't help at the moment. When I have an appointment, I will write it.

That means the cooler is in the works. But as I wrote on 16.02, it can take 2-3 months before you see anything.
And don't be angry with me, but it's a case of "just wait and see". Constantly trying to speed things up doesn't help at the moment. When I have an appointment, I will write it.
Super, thank you for the feedback and I am sorry too have disturbed you!

"That means the cooler is in the works." is all I hoped for ? as last feedback from 16.02 "Cooler will be done if its done." made me a bit uncertain

Last edited:

Eddy

Iceman
Staff member
"Cooler will be done if its done." <- I put it that way because I can't give a date when it will be ready.

StuPot

"Cooler will be done if its done." <- I put it that way because I can't give a date when it will be ready.
Hi Eddy. It's the "if" in the sentence that makes it sound like it might not be made. I think thats what he was on a about. :)

Eddy

Iceman
Staff member
Guys... It's always amazing what you can sometimes interpret into statements that are actually clear. ?

- Did we had a card here? - Yes
- Did we made a 3D scan? - Yes
- Will we do a cooler? - Yes
- When will the release be? - Right now, no idea, sorry