'Gainward Phantom, Phantom GS, Palit GameRock, GameRock OC RTX 3090, 3080 waterblocks'

Bclay306

Hi guys, Just bought a 3090 Palit Game rock today without realising there wasn't any compatible coolers from 'brands' I trust, Perfect timing if the release is set for the 14/06. would I need to sign up to anything to receive a notification for the release? cheers

church

Oviously you can sign up for some newsletter or such but imho no need. Expected date is known, just register user at AC webshop and go there at that date and see if it got released and purchase in such case. Signing up at this thread is not needed either, was more so initially for potential new first time AC users that wanted to voice their wish of buying block for these cards, with goal of convincing AC that there is actual demand for these blocks to justify decision for them to design and make this block. Or maybe in future also for usage or support related with that block. +Some offtopic during wait :D

Bclay306

Question, Will the block/ Back plate provide sufficient cooling for the Memory on the back? just played Apex for 45 mins and they got really toasty. edit - this isn't me being harsh, I'm just curious if a normal backplate is sufficient

Last edited:

church

Calm down. We waited so long, we can wait few hours longer, don't we (meanwhile refreshing new products page on shop again in background) :D

Ossio

I'm a gainward owner I will try it and check if we can use it as well thank you eddy and thomas for all the effects

Ossio

I hope the Alphacool get a good amount of order, so they will not regret making this cooler and i hope its compatible with the Gainward 3090/3080 series, it might even push it, so we might get the active backplate as well