'Gainward Phantom, Phantom GS, Palit GameRock, GameRock OC RTX 3090, 3080 waterblocks'

grizli9000

It's happening, good job! The amount of accessories shocked me a bit. Also glad to see you used standard thickness sizes for thermal pads (1,2,3 mm) which can be almost freely found in shops.

Last edited:

church

Thomas_S: we beat you to it with link :). Meanwhile if you guys have permissions (to edit other user post), maybe worth putting that link in very first post of this thread, or "sticky" it in some way, if forum software used here allows that

Charun

Ordered! Thank you for making a block for these cards!
I only wish it would've been acetal, but i'm really glad i finally can get a block for it. :)

Sckanksta

Ordered! Thank you for making a block for these cards!
I only wish it would've been acetal, but i'm really glad i finally can get a block for it. :)
Also ordered. But I didn't pay for it? ? Chose credit card but it didn't forward me to pay it...???

church

Schkanksta: I ordered with paying via CC (mastercard) just fine. Don't know .. i had created user in shop before release & put in shipping address and set payment method to that of Credit Card. Except some glitches (in latest firefox running on mac) of some webpage elements ("order steps") overlayed over CC data input form (to enter credit card number just pressed tab to go to that field), order went fine, forwarded me to my internet bank page to confirm payment. What is your issue? You cannot enter CC data? Or after entering (number, validity date, CSC) it doesn't go further? Maybe call them or contact some of reps to help with payment of order.

church

@Sckanksta: try calling shop or PM one of reps. Tell them also your order number. I try to not use paypal though, they often tend to overcharge a lot, especially in cases where currency conversion is involved. Also see if you maybe can complete existing order (check in orders in your user profile) payment (see my previous post, if it's issue of entering card number)

church

I'm guessing that active backplate might be separate product, maybe not just for our cards, and possibly having own thread/development/news.
@Eddy any existing thread for it by chance to not put too much offtopic here? (found german thread possibly related to it + for few specific cards, eg. this & this . Imho such product may deserve it's own thread if it's intended to be universal)

Lord Rock

I bought 2, for 3080 and 3080 Ti.
No one is sure if the 3080 Ti will work with a waterblock, but I'll take a chance. Palit's Russian support service thinks they are compatible.

Vanzin

Support
Staff member
@naxxe
Hi,
I am sorry but it seems like Gainward has two version of the Phantom in their assortment. Since the review doesn´t say which Version this is I can not say which one is compatible. Could you please check which one you have and let me know if the water block fits?