'Gainward Phantom, Phantom GS, Palit GameRock, GameRock OC RTX 3090, 3080 waterblocks'

church

Login > My account > My orders -View- for your order, somewhere in it's details "Tracking your package: ###############"

Sckanksta

Anyone had there tracking info yet? Had an email yesterday saying it was being shipped and would receive an email after 9pm with shipping and tracking info.
Yep I got tracking but it was in the order page and not in the email. It didn't pop up in the order menu on my phone before I chose the computer view thing in chrome.

church

login in AC shop. You probably created some account there prior or during order, no matter what payment type? For some email address, with some password .. if nothing else, try forgot password link to reset. Or contact them via email/phone/whatever for login issues.
Also as always, if email is involved (eg. for new account creation or reset password and alike ..), always check also Junk and Spam folders of mail.

Fizzyceci

Says there is already an account on my email but i never made a ac shop account, i ordered without making an account, tried forgot password but nothing

StuPot

login in AC shop. You probably created some account there prior or during order, no matter what payment type? For some email address, with some password .. if nothing else, try forgot password link to reset. Or contact them via email/phone/whatever for login issues.
Also as always, if email is involved (eg. for new account creation or reset password and alike ..), always check also Junk and Spam folders of mail.
It's letting me login now but nothing in orders, I've contacted costumer support.

Thomas_S

... the nice marketing guy next door
Staff member
Hello, can somebody confirm that it is compatible with Gamerock 3080 Ti? I see that the board is very similar with Gamerock 3080 and 3090. I would realy like to get one, thank you.
You can send us pictures of your PCB, then we can see if we have a suitable cooler for you. The PCB number would also be helpful. (please open a separate post, that would be helpful)

church

@Fizzyceci : possibly you stumbled upon same issue as i had initially. I guess you may already have shop account on aquatuning using that email address? I couldn't register/nor get password for "registered email address" due that. (supposedly temporary AT & AC webshops run on same engine, will split off in future, but for now suggesting using other email address to register on AC then one used on AT. Though that probably won't do for already made purchase, in case of which imho you should be able to get your tracking number if you tell your order number from/via customer support email).

Last edited:

Fizzyceci

@Fizzyceci : possibly you stumbled upon same issue as i had initially. I guess you may already have shop account on aquatuning using that email address? I couldn't register/nor get password for "registered email address" due that. (supposedly temporary AT & AC webshops run on same engine, will split off in future, but for now suggesting using other email address to register on AC then one used on AT. Though that probably won't do for already made purchase, in case of which imho you should be able to get your tracking number if you tell your order number from/via customer support email).
I sent an email early today but i haven't gotten any reply to tracking

Thomas_S

... the nice marketing guy next door
Staff member
Hi @Fizzyceci, have you checked your emails and SPAM folder? Our support team usually responds within 24 hours. So please be patient, you will receive an answer soon.

Polo1661

Hello all !
I am a big noob in the watercooling filed and I was only working with AIO from know.

could you kindly advise me?
For my 3090 phantoms GS

In addition to the block I need:
A custom pomp ?
A radiator ? 240mm, 280mm or 360 ?
Some non hard tubing ?
liquid ?

some other parts ?

I am lost with all the size and compatibility
Do you have a « gpu kit » to be sure not buying wrong stuff ?

some other parts ?

thank you if you can help.
I will let my 9900k on AIO for now