• Dear forum members,

due to an illness of one of our support staff members, we are currently only able to respond to support requests in the forum to a very limited extent. Please contact info@alphacool.com directly with questions about the order status or cancellations.

Thanks for your understanding.

------------------------------------------------------

Liebe Forenmitglieder,

aufgrund einer Erkrankung eines Supportmitarbeiters können wir im Forum zur Zeit leider nur sehr eingeschränkt auf Supportanfragen reagieren. Bitte wendet euch mit Anfragen zum Bestellstatus oder mit Stornierungen direkt an info@alphacool.com.

Danke für euer Verständnis.

What do you want?

Tamuhelet

Hello,

May we hope for a waterblock fitting the Aorus Master RTX3080 ?

Edit : I had an encouraging response to a request for information by contact form "we are on it, it will be online mid of January i guess."

Last edited:

ToWi1989

What I want for Christmas is to have a 2 slot PCI-e bracket included with the 3090 FE block! Can't imagine why this isn't part of the package. The std 3 slot creates serious limitations, and the bitspower for example includes a bracket.

Eddy

Iceman
Staff member
We was thinking about it, but to be honest... after we started the production of this cooler :-/ Our Engeneers Sample from nVidia doesn`t had the bracket, was only the pcb. So we didn`t realized that they have a 3-Slot shield.

ToWi1989

O wow that stinks! My 3090 FE is now en route to NL. Once it arrives I might be able to lend it out for dev purposes in case you're interested. My case requires a 2 slot bracket so I won't be able to mount it in my (new) case untill I watercooled it.

Last edited:

sohgeki

I've seen other people mention this as well so I just want to echo this too. Please make a thinner ST25 or ST30 version of your dual 92mm radiator. I too am SFF (small form factor) enthusiast and the case that I am working on now cannot house the XT45 thicker dual 92mm radiator.

I've been looking and I can't find any 25mm or 30mm thick version of dual 92mm radiators. If you released them I would buy them in a heartbeat and I'm sure I'm not the only one.

Thank you.