What do you want?

Zatarot

I kinda figured. Does that apply to the entire line or just the upgrade kits? I wouldn't mind buying another outright for that card, I already started making plans for a mod in anticipation of a the card and a full cover wouldn't quite work out/be pointless.

Eddy

Iceman
Staff member
For the future, we will only make GPU cooler for:

AMD Radeon RX5700 or higher
Nvidia RTX 2070 or higher

All other cooler are canceled, because of the hardly existing demand.

Creative

i relay would love to see a Fill/drain port like this one

But instead of the big plug in the bottom i would like a quick disconnect point which is compatible to something like these

why do i want this combination ?

problem with drain systems are that you need a valve in front of them, those are big and can't be easily hidden in mid towers and smaller cases. And without a valve draining a system becomes messy really quickly

with a simple quick disconnect you don't need the bulky valve and get a cleaner and easier to service system.

Deno5D

@Metropolis34 I hope these two links work, I took the photos with and without the flash. I wanted to see which pipe I liked more for an upcoming build and found that the chrome fittings fit perfectly with the chrome pipe, but the matte black fittings don't really work with the black chrome pipe simply because they don't match which made the fittings stood out more.

Juri B

Hi. I'm wondering if the Alphacool Eisblock XPX 1U is available in an all-metal version? Also in your brochure is the Eisboard MBX product, I would like to know when it will be available and will there be options for mini-itx motherboards? Will the Eisboard MBX color compatibility with TPV metal fittings? The brochure indicates the connection of the individual modules using short plastic tubes - is it possible with brass and copper tubes?
_20200222_002022.JPG

Eddy

Iceman
Staff member
The Alphacool XPX 1U will be not available in a metall version. And we are not sure in the moment if we will release the MBX coolers. In the moment we have other more important projects.

Eddy

Iceman
Staff member
We have a lot of projects in the moment and the MBX coolers have not the highes priority. Thats the main reason.

n3lonen

I want to see more of this kind of solutions. I build itx setups and the clearance is always thigh. I saw this few weeks ago and now I made wrong purchase because I ordered rx 5700 gpu ?

I have in win 901 case and I had years ago 980ti with you Nexxxos line cooler what fit in the case. Now I am cooling gtx970 mini with ek thermophere same way like this beauty.

I hope you make more options like this different gpus like amd navi. Watercooling and itx / sff pc is why I like to do things.
1586095778288.png

Torben Jakobsen

I would like a box with assorted samples of tubing and fittings. The samples do not have to be able to be mounted in a build. For example I would like to be able to compare the two surface finishes of the metal tubing and also the carbon tubing; 5-10 cm. will do nicely. For fittings it would also be nice to be able to compare the most common finishes. Maybe a basic set and a set with all the colorful choices for fittings? This will allow me to make informed choices about aesthetics.